For faster connections within SUTD
Because of quirks with the SUTD network, you might be able to connect to one of these addresses but not the other at any given time. We recommend you add both addresses in your Minecraft server browser.
For playing while at home, or when subnet changes
Live maps of the minecraft world, like google maps! Local, Remote
Port number: 25565. Current Game Version: 1.14.4 JAVA EDITION. Use the JAVA EDITION of Minecraft, not the Windows 10 "Bedrock" edition!
Addresses last updated 15 Sept 2019. Join the
#minecraft channel on ISTD Slack for updates.
GriefProtect available! You can protect your assets from griefing in the server.
WorldEdit available! Ask us for builder privileges.
- removed hordes as it was interfering with mob spawns
- set mob spawn limits back to vanilla
- installed Minecart Speed Plus. Basically a mod that lets you increase/decrease the max speed limit of minecarts by placing signs next to the rails.
- installed MinecartCollisions. Minecarts will not collide with other minecarts or other entities to prevent your rail systems from being jammed.
- installed GriefProtect. You can claim areas in the server as your home to prevent people from destroying it, and you can add friends as people you trust. More info on how to use this plugin can be found online. The area you can claim
starts at 128 but automatically grows as you spend more time playing on the server.
- installed luckPerms. If access to a command you need is denied, tell us.
- installed EssentialsX. You have access to commands like
/back (to teleport back where you died),
- installed WorldGuard and WorldEdit, but only intended for use by admins and builders.
- Compasses should point to your home location instead of world spawn. (edited)
Local IP address changed from 10.12 subnet to 10.16 subnet, SUTD gateway just... ran away, yet again.
Local IP address changed from 10.16 subnet to 10.12 subnet, SUTD gateway just... ran away. Again.
Local IP address changed from 10.12 subnet to 10.16 subnet, SUTD gateway just... ran away.
Apply x8 harvest bonus for coal and all varieties of wood.
Make dynmap render map tiles in parallel (
Always show layers on dynmap web client (
Chang mob spawn limit to 140
Fix bug where guests on the dynmap website would always have the chat name of the last logged in player:
- Chang netty's thread count to 8 for better network performance
- Change mob spawn limit to 1140 (by accident)
Add sethome and graves functionality: you can now set world teleportation points where you can teleport to, such as your base. Graves are also enabled now for easier death recovery.
- To sethome, issue the
/trigger sethome command.
- To teleport to your previously set home, trigger the
/trigger home command.
- On death, a grave will appear, and your items will no longer drop on the ground. To retrieve your items, return to your grave and crouch (press shift) to retrieve your items.
Increase ore harvest rate by x8 – mining a (naturally generated) ore block will now give you x8 the ore. This is so you spend less time mining and more time exploring and building with your friends!